- Stage Musical (1960), Film Musical (1967).
- Music: Frederick Loewe, Book and Lyrics: Alan Jay Lerner.
- Based on TH White’s 1958 novel The Once and Future King, it centers around the love triangle between King Arthur, his wife Guinevere, and a knight of the round table, Sir Lancelot.
- New York Times Review
- Variety Theater Review
- Talkin' Broadway Seattle Review
- Talkin' Broadway San Francisco Review
- CultureVulture Review
- ConcertLiveWire Review
- Tufts Daily Review
Compact Disc ReviewEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.