- Stage Musical (1983).
- Music: David Shire, Lyrics: Richard Maltby Jr, Book: Sybille Pearson.
- Three couples... a pair of unmarried college students, a 40+ year-old hospital administrator and his wife, and two gym coaches in their 30s, all conceive a baby on the same day. The musical follows the pregnancy to the birth of the babies.
- New York Times 1998 Review
- New York Times 1985 Review
- CurtainUp Review
- John Kenrick Review
- TheaterMania Review
- Talkin' Broadway Seattle Review
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.