Blood Brothers Edit
- Stage Musical (1983).
- Music, book, and lyrics: Willy Russell.
- Twin brothers separated at birth, grow up in completely opposite ends of the social spectrum. Years later, by chance they meet up again, and their lives are drawn inexorably towards tragedy.
- London Theatre Guide Review
- British Theatre Guide Review
- TheatreGuide London Review
- Talkin' Broadway London Review
- New York Times Review
- ShowbizRadio Audio Review
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.