Bye Bye Birdie Edit
- Stage Musical (1960), Film Musical (1963).
- Music: Charles Strouse, Lyrics: Lee Adams, Book: Michael Stewart.
- The musical tells of Albert Peterson, a flamboyant manager and promoter of rock and roll star, Conrad Birdie, who is about to be drafted into the US Army. Together with his girlfriend, Albert engineers Birdie to appear on the Ed Sullivan show.
- New York Times 1992 Review
- New York Times 2004 Review
- Talkin' Broadway Seattle Review
- Talkin' Broadway San Francisco Review
- Classic Film Guide Review
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.