- Stage Musical (1966), Film Musical (1972).
- Music: John Kander, Lyrics: Fred Ebb, Book: Joe Masteroff.
- Adaptation of Christopher Isherwood's Berlin Stories. Cabaret is set in decadent pre-Hitler's Germany. Clifford Bradshaw, an American writer, meets Sally Bowles, an English nightclub singer, at the sleazy Kit Kat Klub in Berlin. which is hosted by an egregious emcee.
- New York Times 1985 Review
- New York Times 1998 Review
- TheaterMania Review
- London Theatre Guide Review
- The Stage Review
- Theatre.com Review
- Roger Ebert Movie Review
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.