Call Me Madam
- Stage Musical (1950), Film Musical (1953).
- Music and lyrics: Irving Berlin. Book: Russel Crouse and Howard Lindsay.
- Satire on politics and foreign affairs, the musical, revolves around a well-meaning but ill-informed Washington hostess, Sally Adams, who is made ambassador to a fictional country, Lichtenberg. She falls in love with their suave foreign minister, Cosmo Constantine, who does not want his country Americanized, whereas his political opponents want to get aid from the USA.
- New York Times 1995 Review
- Talkin' Broadway Los Angeles Review
- New York Times 1953 Movie Review
- DVD Verdict Review
- Variety Movie Review
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.