Guys and Dolls Edit
- Stage Musical (1950), Film Musical (1955).
- Music and lyrics: Frank Loesser, Book: Abe Burrows and Jo Swerling.
- Based on Damon Runyon's New York short stories. Inveterate gambler, Nathan Detroit, runs a successful floating craps operation in New York, and makes a bet that his gambling colleague, Sky Masterson, cannot persuade Salvation Army stalwart, Miss Sarah Brown, to travel with him to Cuba.
- New York Times 1985 Review
- Variety Review
- TheaterMania Review
- Talkin' Broadway Seattle Review
- Barn Theatre Reviews
- London Theatre Guide Review
- Original Broadway Production 1950
- Broadway Revival 1992
- Lorna Luft
- Nathan Lane & Walter Bobbie at the 1992 Tony Awards
- Faith Prince on the Tonight Show
- Nathan Lane: Sue Me
- London 2005 Cast
- London Cast: 2006 Whatsonstage Report
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.