Hello Dolly! Edit
- Stage Production (1964), Film Musical (1969).
- Music and Lyrics: Jerry Herman, Book: Michael Stewart.
- Adapted from Thornton Wilder's play The Matchmaker, the musical is about Dolly Gallagher, a matchmaker, who puts herslf up as a candidate for marriage when she falls for the wealthy businessman, Horace Vandergelder.
- New York Times 1964 Review
- TheaterMania Review
- Talkin' Broadway Seattle Review
- Talkin' Broadway New Jersey Review
- BroadwayWorld.com Review
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.