- Stage Musical (1953), Movie Musical (1955).
- Music: Alexander Borodin, Lyrics: George Forrest and Robert Wright, Book: Charles Lederer and Luther Davis.
- Set in the Arabian Nights, a public poet assumes the identity of a beggar, Hajj, and through a series of cons, curses, and mistaken identities, he becomes appointed Emir of Baghdad. He runs off with the beautiful Lalume, after getting rid of her husband, the wicked Wazir.
- New York Times Review Feb 11, 2006
- TheaterMania Review 2006
- Variety Review 2006
- CurtainUp Review 2004
- Talkin' Broadway Los Angeles Review 2004
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.