Pajama Game, The Edit
- Stage Musical (1954), Film Musical (1957).
- Music: Richard Adler, Lyrics: Jerry Ross, Book: Richard Bissell and George Abbott.
- Based on Richard Bissel’snovel 7½ Cents. Union leader of a pajama factory, Babe Williams, leads a strike to extract a pay rise of 7½ cents from management. Sid Sorotkin, representing management, has to negotiate with the union, and falls in love with Babe Williams.
- The Pajama Game
- Racing with the Clock
- A New Town is a Blue Town
- I'm Not at All in Love
- I'll Never Be Jealous Again
- Hey There
- Her Is
- Small Talk
- There Once Was a Man
- Steam Heat
- Think of the Time I Saved
- Hernando's Hideaway
- Seven-And-A-Half Cents
- New York Times Review Nov 5, 1986
- New York Times Review Feb 24, 2006
- CurtainUp Review 2006
- TheaterMania Review Feb 24, 2006
- Talkin' Broadway Cincinnati Review
- Talkin' Broadway Minneapolis Review
- Ann Arbor Civic Theatre Review 2002
- New York Times Review Aug 30, 1957
- Apollo Guide Review
- AudioVideoRevolution DVD Review
- MovieMartyr.com Review
- Slant Magazine Review
- DVDTown Review
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.