The Producers Edit
- Stage Musical (2001), Film Musical (2005).
- Music and lyrics: Mel Brooks, Book: Thomas Meehan and Mel Brooks.
- Adaptation from the 1968 film, Max Bialystock, the worst Broadway producer, is told by his accountant Leo Bloom that he could make more money from a flop show than a successful one. Together they set out to produce the biggest flop.
- Roger Ebert Movie Review
- James Berardinelli Movie Review
- New York Times Movie Review
- CNN Movie Review
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.