The King and I Edit
- Stage Musical(1951), Film Musical (1956), Animation Musical (1999) .
- Music: Richard Rodgers, Book and lyrics: Oscar Hammerstein II.
- The musical is based on the 1944 book Anna and the King of Siam by Margaret Landon. English schoolteacher, Anna Leonowens, is employed by the King of Siam to teach the royal children. There is a clash of cultures, but in time, Anna and the King develop a mutual respect for each other.
- New York Times Review Apr 18, 1997
- Talkin' Broadway St Louis Review 2006
- Talkin' Broadway San Francisco Review 2006
- Variety Review 2005
- BroadwayWorld Review 2004
- CurtainUp London Review 2000
- New York Times June 29, 1956
- Urban Cinefile Review
- Epinions Review
- Film Freak Central Review
- Goatdog's Review
- New York Times Animation Review March 19, 1999
- Roger Ebert Review
- James Berardinelli Review
- Variety Review
- Original Broadway Production 1951
- George Lyons video
- Shall We Dance performance at the Tony Awards 1996
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.